Welcome to puputmbul.blogspot.com

Sabtu, 12 Februari 2011

I'm Sorry I Love You....(Part 2)

I would like to continue My writing titled ' I'm Sorry I Love You'. I was suddenly inspired to make a sequel.
Cekidoooott....



Today the rain was so heavy. All roads soaked by rain, as My cheeks moistened by tears. In the rain I see You. See you from afar.
I was a fool, I was a Fool...
My regret came late, no way to undo it.This is the consequence if You have to Love a Friend. Your heart will Hurt.



Until now, I still don't Understand love especially about My feelings to You. So I can't get any closer. But why does My foolish heart keep Pounding????
I'm Haunted by You again and again. I just can't get way. This hopeless Love. Hurts My heart so much.
Going from day to night, You're all I think about. Being So pittyful and Silly.
What should I do?????

This feeling always hurts My heart so much. I hope someday this feeling goes away by itself and I hope the tears will stop flowing.I will find the sun will dry these tears.
I know, until whenever I will not be able to have Your heart.Because I know I have a lot of shortcomings in many ways. One day I will surrender. I'm tired..
Although it makes Me scared a little by little. Sometimes I tell to Myself to be more confident. But it's hard for Me to do. I don't have enough confidence to overcome these feelings.

Only God knows what will happen later. Will we be destined to be lovers or just friends.Time will answer. And at that moment I can free My heart from pain.
Whatever will happen, I will always support You in everything.  And I will always be there if You need Me.
Because of My sincere love from My deepest heart.

2 komentar: