Welcome to puputmbul.blogspot.com

Kamis, 10 Februari 2011

I'm Sorry I Love You....

This story is only the result of My imagination. Just want to share out what I was thinking and begin to hone My writing talent (I wish)...
I hope all of You liked the story that I wrote after You read it..
cekiiiiiidooot... 




The confusion that I feel at this moment. Only Your face in My mind. With a blank stare I walk in the dark of night. Then I ask to Myself.

'What kind of fate is it to somehow meet You like this???
It's strange that the more I see You, the faster my heart beats. Is this love??'
I've grown so fond of You. Are You aware of these feelings of mine?


All day I've been wanting to see Your face. I can not seem focus on any of My work. The smile on Your face when You sometimes stare at Me. Without even realizing I want to confess to You that I like You.
I Like being just a friend to You. If it means that I will be by Your side. I don't want to forget You, Coz You are a friend of the most important where I compare with other friends.



I'm afraid that My true feeling will show, so I try to hide it to Myself. I'm slowly growing farther away from You. From now on when I'm by Your side, I will see You as a best friend. But i still cherish You as much as I like You.

The person I will love, please look at Me. Even though i don't have the courage to face You, please turn around and look at Me. I try so hard by Myself, But I know it's a dream. I'm afraid that i will regret it if I don't say it.




If the weather is good, I want to walk down the street holding Your hand. If it rains, I want to be Your umbrella.When the Sunlight quietly enters through the window for a morning call, I want to hear Your voice hovering around My ears.
This feeling hurting me.


What should I do????
Should I say it?? Should I confess these feeling of Mine????



Eventually I realized that this was not possible. There's no way You will be mine. Since we are destined only to become friends. I have to accept it.
Finally, I walked down this street while I sing the song 'Remember Me This Way'

Lyric Remember Me This Way

Every now and then
We find a special friend
Who never lets us down
Who understands it all
Reaches out each time you fall
You're the best friend that I've found
I know you can't stay
A part of you will never ever go away
Your heart will stay

* I'll make a wish for you
And hope it will come true
That life would just be kind
To such a gentle mind
If you lose your way
Think back on yesterday
Remember me this way
Remember me this way
Hmm
.... this way

I don't need eyes to see
The love you bring to me
No matter where I go
And I know that you'll be there
Forever more apart of time, you're everywhere
I'll always cares
(Repeat *)

And I'll be right behind your shoulder watching you
I'll be standing by your side and all you do
And I won't ever leave
As long as you believe
You just believe
(Repeat *)

4 komentar:

  1. eaaaaa, gw bayangin lo bicara langsung. bukan lo banget dehhhhh... hehehe
    dan lo bilang sama si ituuu, holding hand, dan gw ketawaaaaa

    BalasHapus
  2. loe mau ngasih gw apa kalo gw berani bilang' I wanna hold Your hand' ke org itu???
    wkakakakkaka

    BalasHapus