Welcome to puputmbul.blogspot.com

Kamis, 17 Februari 2011

Reason



One woman loves You, She loves You with all her Heart. Everyday she follows You like a shadow. She is laughing but crying.

You don’t know who I am. You don’t know anything. You will know Me when You love someone. You can’t be Me. We can’t change our hearts. You will know My heart when You start to love. For the first time I want to keep safe. You don’t know that kind of feeling.



It took a long time and long walk. It’s not just coincidence. My Heart knew You first and says it’s been waiting. It’s been love for a long time. Love changes many things. It didn’t seem like it would change anything. But it’s change even My little habits.

When you hold me, My heart beat so fast. I forget everything for a moment. I feel like I’m in a different world. Your bright personality and the way You speak, You’re very special. With You it’s alright, You make me laugh even My wounded heart.  Smiles when I look at You, and I do the same as you. I smile just like You do. I also want to be person that You like.

Sometimes it scares Me.  I fell a bit awkward and I lack a lot of things. My childish Thoughts and My frustrated heart... I will try and match them to You. Seems like My tears are coming.  I think I can understand this love. My heart goes faster then My legs. I’m getting closer to You. Just wait for Me a bit more, with every little step I become a good person.

 
I wish You’re My last. The person I wish to be with. I hope it’s You. Even though My body has changed, My heart is here....

6 komentar:

  1. hmmmmmm nice post mbak putri.. :)

    nice to meet u mbak... :)

    BalasHapus
  2. I wish You’re My last. The person I wish to be with. I hope it’s You. Even though My body has changed, My heart is here. kyaaaa yang ini ngena banget niiih :(

    BalasHapus